Thursday, May 15, 2008

Worry

The item above is a "worry stone" that I bought on our trip to Ireland 3 years ago. It sits in a drawer to the left of my desk - almost never used, but close if needed. ■ It's 2:40 am and I can't sleep. I've had fitful dreams - don't feel like I've slept - and now I'm awake. I think I'm worried about an appointment I have tomorrow - I mean today - with the nurse practitioner in my cardiologist's office. I'm part of a weight tracking group at our local hospital and Christine from that program called when she noticed my weight had gone up. I mentioned that I hadn't been losing as much water as I used to since I started on an additional medication. She had me call my cardiologist's office and bingo I'm going there tomorrow morning - I mean this morning. ■ I have to admit, ok I freely admit that I'm sick of all the meds I have to take. ■ After the appointment I have to go down to Park Ridge for a luncheon at a Kalo Foundation function. ■ Too much stuff going on. Where's that worry stone?

No comments:

Post a Comment