Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday and maybe some rain . . .

The weather has been nice and warm for the past couple of days. It's beginning to feel like summer - or at least spring. After doing some yard work on Sunday, my wife and Zoe are relaxing on the patio - waiting for the ribs to be finished. ■ The bottom picture is of Nicor (our gas company) digging in our neighbor's yard to fix something - obviously related to natural gas. They had a trenching machine as well as a backhoe to do the digging. They fixed whatever they were fixing and had filled in the holes they dug by 1:30 pm. I'm glad I had cut the grass on Sunday otherwise I'd be trying to navigate around the dirt. I'm also glad they didn't have to dig up my yard! ■ I got lots done yesterday, but still have a bunch to do today. In fact one of the guitar lessons I usually give on Wednesday afternoon has been moved up to this afternoon and I need to do a couple of quick things to prepare. ■



No comments:

Post a Comment