Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bats, stress tests, . . .

While we were in Louisville we visited the Louisville Slugger factory. It was a fun tour and at the end of it we were given a miniature Louisville Slugger bat. Well, I just had to have a regular bat with My name burned in it. ■ Had a great time in Louisville with our daughter and her boyfriend. We ate way too much, but had a great time. It took about 6 hours to drive there and we used about 3/4 of a tank of gas. It's nice to know that we can make it down there on less than a tank of gas. ■ Tomorrow I go to the hospital for a nuclear stress test. Got to see how the ol' heart is doing. ■ 6:45 pm - I'm glad I called the hospital to make sure the referral for the stress test was there. It wasn't. I called my cardiologist's office to find the status and they assured me that the referral would be at the hospital prior to the test and not to cancel the test. That was a mouthful! ■ I think I have to start the drawing I've been working on all over. At least it's only about 50% completed. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment