Wednesday, May 7, 2008

System problems

I've been trying to write a post all morning, but there's been some problems with Blogger and/or Google and/or my internet connection. I finally gave up and did some other things, but now whatever has been wrong is now righted - and I can write! ■ And now that I have access to write I have to run some errands. Back later . . . ■ 9:15 pm - It's been a busy day. Too much time spent this morning trying to get on and post to my blogs - then trying to find out why I couldn't and resolve it . . . frustrating. I also had problems with my virus protection software. It would tell me that my files weren't protected - I'd turn the protection on - it would stay on for 30 minutes and then go off again. This happened several times. It seems to be stable now. ■ On a lighter note I wrote a letter to my mother, mailed it and the RSVP to my niece's wedding, got a haircut, and gave a guitar lesson. ■ Enough. Zoe's bugging me to go to bed. Goodnight.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad one - just sort of a stop-n-start type of day. Couldn't get a good flow going.

    ReplyDelete