Friday, May 30, 2008

Weather, or not?












It's a rainy, windy, not-as-warm-as-it's-supposed-to-get day out. Blah. ■ I thought I'd take a stab at drawing a car. I've never attempted one before. I did draw a tractor before, but never a car. Oops, I take that back . . . I did put a 1950's era MG in one drawing, but it was very small. This one's a little larger. What do you think? ■ Our village has had sort of a "cruise night" every Wednesday evening during the summer for the past few years. I've never made it downtown for it, mostly because my band practiced on Wednesday nights. I intended to go last year, but as I recall the weather didn't cooperate when I remembered that it was Wednesday, and I just plain forgot about it the other Wednesdays. I wanted to take some pictures of the cars and do pen and inks of them. Maybe this year . . . ■ 9:10 pm - Well, the day turned out to be much better than it started. The rain and wind stopped and the sun came out this afternoon - and the temperature went up to the mid 70s. ■ I'm looking at my office and, well, I've just got to get it organized. Too much paper - most probably needs to be thrown out, but some needs to be filed. Gotta tackle that! ■

No comments:

Post a Comment