Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunny Sunday, Derby, ribs, . . . . .


The Kentucky Derby - that's our group of ladies (picture at upper left) at our Derby party yesterday - all in their fine Derby hats. The other pictures were taken by our daughter (or taken of her). Our daughter was at The Derby hobnobbing with the rich and famous. Can you tell who that is in the picture on the upper right? Famous and has a mansion. ■ It's a beautiful day today. Sunny and almost 70. I changed the oil on the John Deere and cut the grass. I'm so glad my wife bought me the Deere. The thought of trying to cut the grass pushing the mower - well, I don't think I could do it with the shape my back is in right now. ■ We're cooking ribs on the grill tonight. In fact it's almost 5:00 pm and I've got to get the grill going. ■ Maybe more later . . . . . ■ The ribs were delicious. And I might add - as usual. ■ Sat on our patio with my wife and our neighbor, Steve. Steve and I experimented with a couple of beers from one of those "Beers from around the world" gifts. He had a bach beer from Germany and I had a couple of different ones from Mexico. Not bad. ■ I've been working on getting the new blog - not yet released - up and running. More on that tomorrow. ■ Time for bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment