Thursday, May 1, 2008

Messy desk? Too busy? Jack of All Trades?

Always a question. There on my desk sit portions of many projects. Postcards from around 1910 of people of the Kalo Shop; a chart of a guitar fretboard, yellow marker to mark-up that chart, iPhone cradle, USB hub, digital camera, golf balls, external hard drive, and various notes. I need to take a few minutes each day to file things and get them off my workspace. ■ More after I do some filing. ■ 10:28 pm - It's late, but I wanted to update this blog. I had lunch with an old coworker from years back. She just lost her job (the economy isn't doing very well, if you haven't noticed) and is now out looking. Her sister, who also just lost her job due to the economy - and is also an old coworker, was there too. It was so good to see both of them again. You never want to lose track of friends. If I have family and friends, I have everything. ■ I still need to figure out the technical stuff for my new blog. Somewhat frustrating, but also a great challenge. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment