Monday, May 12, 2008

Krehbiel - Kalo Exhibit - (2nd post of the day)

This is a quick picture I took this morning at the setup of the Krehbiel-Kalo Exhibition in Park Ridge, IL. I had to drive down some old photos for the exhibit and to see if I could help in setting it up. I helped with a couple of the easels, but Warren Foxwell and Jane Meyer were doing most of the work in getting the paintings hung on the walls. The paintings were brought in by Jane Meyer of Jane Meyer Fine Art (www.JaneMeyer.com). The paintings were all done by the Krehbiels - Albert and his wife Dulah Evans Krehbiel. For more information on these two do a search via Google. ■ For more info on the exhibit see the Kalo Foundation website at: www.KaloFoundation.org. ■ Just went to let the dogs out and smelled skunk! My dogs have been skunked 5 times over the past few years and I just can't stand the smell. It must be because I'm the one outside with a hose and a de-skunking solution in 40ยบ weather! ■

No comments:

Post a Comment