Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gorgeous flowers and day

What gorgeous flowers. These are in a pot out on our patio. My wife planted them last weekend and they're really looking good. My iPhone takes pretty good pictures, but this one doesn't do them justice. ■ The lilacs are past their prime. Pretty soon the blossoms and their wonderful smell will be done for the year. ■ I'm working on that drawing of the home in North Carolina. Soon I'll have it to the stage when I can take a scan of it. Maybe I'll post that later on today. ■ The Krehbiel-Kalo exhibition in Park Ridge is going super. I received a phone call today that another 6 classes of children are in the process of coming through the exhibit. I so wish I was there. Just going down to Park Ridge and back is a 2 hour trip. I just don't have the time today. Bummer. ■ More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment