Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day. I just called my mother to wish her happy mother's day. I mailed her a nice letter with pictures on Wednesday and she hasn't received it yet, although she said she didn't go out to the mailbox yesterday. ■ I have a particular item that I wanted to get for my wife for mother's day, but by the time I got to that store it was closed. It closes at 4:00 pm on Saturday and I got there about 4:05 pm. Back to the store tomorrow. ■ I decided not to go to the open mic last night with this "band". It turns out that there would be 7 guitar players. That's just too many guitarists for one band. ■ It's overcast and rainy today. The picture I took of the potted flowers would look much prettier in the sun. My wife planted all of those you see plus again as many in other pots and then even more in three beds we have. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment