Friday, May 16, 2008

Lilacs and guitar strings - just a few of my favorite things!

The lilacs are just beautiful now. Just lovely. ■ And guitar strings . . . I'm in the process of changing strings on 2 of my electric guitars. One down and one to go. I also need to change strings on 2 of my acoustic guitars - maybe today - maybe tomorrow. ■ I'm playing with my old band, Bullfrog, tomorrow, which is the reason I'm doing the string changin' thing. It should be fun. Can't wait. ■ I need to call the hospital and get setup for a nuclear stress test. Next week I've also got to go and get blood drawn. I'm surprised I have any blood left from the last series of blood-drawing-tests! The cardiologist's nurse practitioner also changed one of my meds, so I've got to get over the the pharmacy to get that. ■ I mowed the backyards yesterday and need to mow the front yards today. ■ Well, back to work. 4 more strings to change on the Telecaster and then out to mow. ■

2 comments:

  1. keep changing the strings..........and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've played guitar for, I guess, 40 years, and I still don't like changing strings. I can change them - it just takes me a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete