Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What friends! . . . and what a meal!

We had dinner last night with our good friends, and our entire family. We were only missing Amy, who is in New Mexico right now. It's been quite awhile since we've been able to get the whole gang together. It was great! The photo is of most of the group (I couldn't get back far enough to get everyone in) at Pappadeaux's restaurant. They've got great food. Love eating there. ■ Our children left this morning. Aaron to go back to San Diego and his ship and the Navy; and Libby back to Louisville. I already miss them terribly and it's only been about 20 minutes. ■ My back went out yesterday and then even worse late last night. I'm getting around with the air of two canes. I'm going to keep working on moving it around a little bit and see if I can't speed up the healing process. ■ I deleted and reinstalled my 2nd blog yesterday. I still have a long learning curve with the new platform and lots to do with it yet. I've got a plain vanilla install and I need to customize it. I'll let you know the URL for it in a bit. Stay tuned! ■ 10:05 pm - I really miss my children. They're all back in their respective homes safe, but they're not here. They're not down the street; not in the next town; they're so far away; and I miss them terribly. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment