Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time flies

Time does seem to fly - especially as you get older. When I was a child I thought time moved sooo slowly. Now it just goes by quickly - too quickly. ■ Did a little shopping today. Went to Sam's and got some salt blocks for the deer - just kidding - for the water softener, some non iodized salt, some regular iodized table salt, and some salmon. Yes, I'm smoking salmon again. All Sam's had was huge portions of salmon. I ended up with two large filets to smoke. It's been brining since around 6:00 pm tonight and will be ready to smoke tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I'll post some pictures. I've been smoking the salmon on my grill for the last year as my smoker bit the rust bin. Actually the water pan rusted through. I had dropped it several years ago and some of the enamel chipped away. Finally years later it rusted through. Time for a new one. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment