Friday, April 11, 2008

Dizzy . . I think there was a Tommy James song . . .

I've been trying to kind of track these "dizziness" episodes. I use "dizziness" in quotes as I'm not really dizzy, but that's as close a word as I can find to describe it. At any rate I've been informally trying to tell if it's happening more frequently, or it's about the same; and what I'm doing when it happens. For instance I've had two of them since I opened up this blog and started to write - and I'm simply sitting in my office chair in front of my pc. You'd think it would be related to movement - walking, jumping, running, etc., but it doesn't seem so. ■ We're headed up to Green Bay today for the weekend. I'll probably send a few posts via my iphone while I'm gone - so stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment