Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another beautiful, busy day.

Beautiful and busy. (this is a photo of part of the backyard that
I'll soon have to now!) Back to drawing now. ■ 8:05 pm - The drawing is coming along splendidly. Maybe tomorrow I'll post a scan of it.
■ Had to drop off some stuff at the blood lab and they had to draw more blood for the kidney doctor. I had a buckets withdrawn last week for my regular doc. I'm tired of it already. ■ I stopped in at my local music store on the way back from having my blood drawn. I hadn't been in there since before the holidays. Much too long a time between visits. I used to spend every Saturday afternoon in the guitar store when it first opened. The owner, Buddy, and I used to sit and play acoustic blues just waiting for customers. Those were the days. At any rate Buddy knew about the brain tumor. I learned that one of our mutual friends has cancer. This gettin' old is hard on a body. ■ I've got a pork roast on the grill and I've got to go check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment