Thursday, April 3, 2008

Late Thursday night

10:15 pm - I'm not normally up this late, but thought I should post something today. ■ I've been working on a drawing of a business in PA. Maybe I'll post a scan of it once I'm done - and I'm almost done. ■ The tooth: it still hurts. I now have the name of endodonist which I'll call tomorrow morning. Toothaches are a real pain. ■ So many things running through my mind, or what's left of it. My wife and I had a great night tonight - just having a beer, talking and catching up. I told her about the dizzy spells I've been having. Nothing big, just sort of short "whoa, what was that?" kind of thing. I didn't have any while I was on the cruise. Maybe stress? I don't know. Kind of weird. The neurologist told me earlier this week that the MRI brain scan I had a couple of weeks ago showed a small tumor in my brain. He thinks it's a (oh, heck it starts with an "m" and I can't remember the name of it) any way it's a small tumor and most likely benign. I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the dizziness. ■ At any rate, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment