Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday


It's Tuesday morning - kind of overcast and looks like it might rain. We're supposed to have a high of around 70. ■ I couldn't get to sleep last night worrying about my brother. I'd left him 4, or 5 voice mail messages, but hadn't received a return call. So, I got out of bed last night, booted the pc and emailed him. He's fine. It turns out he's been having some problems with his Blackberry and Sprint. Seems he hasn't been getting his messages. My wife has Sprint and she gets voice mail messages sometimes 2 days later. Not good. ■ 2:50 pm - My son and I drove to the DMV facility and he got his driver's license renewed. It was going to expire on his birthday in a few weeks and he'd have been overseas at that time - then he'd get back and have an expired license. ■ I'm working on getting a 2nd blog going. It'll be on another platform (WordPress as opposed to Blogger - that's the platform this one is on), but I think I installed WordPress incorrectly. Hmmm . . . so now I think I've got to delete it and start from scratch.

2 comments:

  1. Wow between your drawings, your blogs and your cooking - You are a very busy guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy. Sometimes too much to do; other times . . . .

    ReplyDelete