Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wednesday . . . and a missing apostrophe . . .

5:50 am - Just listening to the radio and hearing the salaries of the Cubs. I should have been a baseball player! $390,000 is the minimum salary a player can make. The highest paid player on the Cubs will make $16 million and only play in about 34 games. Let's see, how much is that per game played? ■ The Cubs put up a statue of Ernie Banks (well deserved) with his trademark saying of "Let's play two." Unfortunately they left out the apostrophe. Thats life - whoops - that's life! ■ 6:00 pm - That toothache came back today. I had been to the dentist before the cruise and he said that I needed a root canal on the tooth. He prescribed an antibiotic and a pain med. I was able to get rid of the toothache before the cruise and didn't want to make an appointment for the root canal before we left. Long story short I've been searching my office for the piece of paper with that dentist's name and number on it all afternoon. I haven't found it yet, but the office is getting a needed cleaning and organizing.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Hope you are feeling better & found the name of the dentist!

    ReplyDelete