Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Treadmills & toothaches . . . . . and drawings.

There's the treadmill. It's upstairs in our guest bedroom and . . . I used it this morning! It's a start. ■ I'm glad I'm getting this tooth worked on today. Last night the pain was such that my left ear was aching and I couldn't get to sleep. I tried and tried, but the pain was too bad for sleep. I finally got up and took my last pain pill. It took awhile, but finally the pain subsided enough that I could get to sleep. Unfortunately this morning I couldn't get up and feed the dogs, make coffee, etc. I was just buried in sleep. ■ I've got another drawing on the table and I've got to finish that in the next day, or so. Off I go! ■ 7:50 pm - I've been to the endodontist and started the root canal. Oh, joy! ■ Didn't start the drawing. My tooth has been aching for a few days and it just wouldn't let me draw. Ok, I guess I could draw while in pain, but I would sure hope it wouldn't show in the finished product. Excuses, excuses . . . . . ■ It's raining here - has been most of the day - at least on and off. It's coming down pretty hard now. Got to get those gutters clean - still have some of the fall left-over that I didn't have a chance to get before it snowed and froze. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment