Monday, April 7, 2008

View from our patio

This is one of the views from our patio. In a couple of weeks you won't be able to see that white house back in the middle of the picture. The trees and the bushes will have leaves by then and all will be hidden until November. ■ My tooth is really aching. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the endodonist to do a root canal on this thing. I'm dreading it, but at the same time I can hardly wait. ■ Took the new Santa Fe in to have a portion of the seal on the windshield fixed. Part of the seal on the driver's side of the windshield came loose on Saturday and was flapping around. I've got to say I've never seen that happen before. ■ Started up the John Deere on Sunday. It fired right up. I've got to change the oil in it before I use it. That means a trip to Lowe's for a filter. Or I can see if someone like NAPA makes a filter for it. That would be less expensive. I think I'll check on the web and see if there's one that can be used for the LA110. ■ Got the treadmill moved upstairs today - finally. I've been talking about it for a few days. A big thanks to my next door neighbor Steve for his help. Thanks, Steve! Now I've got to use it and start losing this weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment