Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday . . . Sunny & cool.


The flower is at the end of our yard. It's one of only a few that came up this year. I think the rest of them have been trampled out of existence. We used to have so many out back. I think we'll have to replant this fall. ■ My back is still out. It's getting better, but slowly. Too slowly and it's frustrating. ■ I've been working on getting my 2nd blog started. There's so much to learn in using the WordPress platform. In the past couple of days I've already installed it; deleted it (on purpose); reinstalled it; and upgraded it from version 2.5 to 2.51. ■ I've invited our next door neighbor over for dinner. His wife and daughter have gone to Chicago for a baby Christening and won't be home until later tonight. ■


2 comments:

  1. I was just outside walking around the back yard - and thinking I need to replant a few things next fall. But it is so exciting to see the new growth on many plants. Sorry about the back - I know from experience how painful it can be. As well as just frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet the plants and trees are really blooming out in Springfield. We're just starting up here. And the grass is growing! Back to mowing the lawn soon. At least this year I can ride instead of push.

    ReplyDelete