Friday, April 4, 2008

Doctors . . . again . . .


It's almost 3:00 pm. I've got a endodonist appointment on Tuesday afternoon. I hope I can keep the pain away that long. It comes and goes. ■ Also called my doctor's office and reported on my dizziness. They want to see me at 3:30 this afternoon. ■ I finished a drawing of a business. Not much to draw as the business is so small in the photo I was given, but there were/are a lot of bushes. ■ Off to the doc's . . . . . ■ Back from the doc's. He doesn't know what the problem might be and it's very difficult to describe. At any rate I've got to have some blood drawn and tests run. ■ Going over to a friend's house tonight for dinner. It'll be fun getting out and seeing people. Working at home I don't get to see anyone, but my dogs. Speaking of which, I've got to feed them. ■ It's 9:40 pm. We're back from our friend's house. Had dinner and went in their hot tub. Ok, I didn't get in the hot tub, but everyone else did. ■ My tooth has been aching and getting worse all night. I hope I can make it till Tuesday afternoon.


2 comments:

  1. Hot tubs are good Steve.....enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have, but my tooth was hurting too much.

    ReplyDelete