Sunday, April 20, 2008

Getting' rid of stuff

Once every couple of years we're able to throw anything out. Well, not anything - no paint, solvents, chemicals, etc., but if you have an old couch, water heater, and so forth you can put it out on the curb and the trash company will pick it up. That day for us is this coming Thursday - so - we've been busy getting stuff ready to go out to the curb. That pink bike you see we inherited when we bought the house - that an a shelving unit were stashed up the the rafters of the garage. Finally 20+ years later my son and I got that stuff down. To get the shelving unit down I had to disassemble it and let it drop to the garage floor. I can't imagine how they got it up there in the first place! ■ It's a beautiful day out. Maybe I'll add on to this post later. ■

1 comment:

  1. A shot of the street on Thursday will complete the story. Just don't show all the crap in front of my house or people will think we never throw stuff out!

    ReplyDelete