Sunday, April 27, 2008

Shopping!

Yes, here I am out shopping. It's not something I do much of. Actually I've done my shopping and now I'm sitting in the car waiting for Holly as she does some grocery shopping. I tried finding a third
party oil filter for my John Deere, but no such luck at Auto Zone. I ended up going to Lowes to get the John Deere brand. Also checked out smaller - read lighter - extension ladders. The one I have at home is too heavy for me and my back. ••• more later ••• 9:30 pm - Tomorrow I have an appointment with my neurologist to see about my brain tumor. I'm crossing my fingers that it's not serious, but my "dizzy" spells make me worried. ■

2 comments:

  1. What a nice husband..........Waiting while wife is shopping! You know that she is shopping for "foods" to feed you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She bought me hot dogs, hamburgers, buns and beer. All the stuff I shouldn't eat. Don't tell my cardiologist!

    ReplyDelete