Wednesday, March 26, 2008


Yesterday I went out and took a few pictures of a house I've been commissioned to draw (over on the left). Now I've got to decide which view to use. I think a couple of quick sketches might help me decide. ■ I have to take my wife's new car in for an oil change this afternoon. It'll be nice to drive the new car for once. ■ This past Sunday we watched (on and off) a program on hamburgers. It made me hungry for a 'burger, so yesterday for lunch I ran to Wendy's and got a burger and a fish sandwich. Sometimes a fish sandwich just "sounds" so good, but they're always marginal. Heck, fast food is always marginal. ■ On to the sketches. 12:55 pm - Ok - I did a few quick pencil sketches to see how the drawing might layout. Now I've got to choose which one do draw. I'm thinking that the view from the right-side might be best - that's the way they'll come down the street to their home 98% of the time. On the other hand the view almost straight on does eliminate some of the trees, but it doesn't give the drawing the same depth as the views from either side. Hmmm . . . . I think I'll let it sit for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment