Friday, March 14, 2008

Warm with the fire!

We're warm with the fire on. Actually it's pretty warm out - 47º, but the fire was still nice. We sat around the fire tonight, watched a little tv and had a couple of Smithwicks. We drank Smithwick's when we were in Ireland and enjoyed it. I think I like Red Hook's ESB a little better, but they're close. ■ Saw my "sleep doctor" today. I'm doing fine and may be able to ease off the Ambien. The fewer the meds, the better. ■ More of the snow is gone, but some of the piles in the parking lots around here will be around for awhile. ■ Talked with a guitar-playing friend tonight. Next Tuesday I'll drive down to his house and we'll do a little pickin'. Should be fun. ■ We're hosting our cribbage group tomorrow night. It's always a fun time, although we don't play cribbage any longer. It's just an excuse to get together once a month and catch up with one another. ■ Ok, off to bed with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment