Sunday, March 23, 2008

A sleepy Easter Sunday

It's been kind of a slow, sleepy Sunday - Easter Sunday to be exact. Should have gone to church, but didn't. Should have done a lot of things, I guess, but didn't. I did cook a ham on the grill. Delicious. We had ham, a great scalloped potatoes recipe that Holly found, and buttered cabbage. And for desert there's some banana cake. I've got to go downstairs and have some - cake that is. ■ I didn't sleep well last night. Didn't take ambien and it showed. I was up around 2:30 am and stayed up for an hour, or so before I could get tired enough to try and get back to sleep. I've just been kind of dragging today. ■ Lots of thoughts running through my head. I had done some watercolors, or watercolor washes (over pen and ink) awhile ago - ok, probably over a year ago. I think I may do some more of those. And maybe try some acrylic painting too. I'd try oils, but I've never painted with oils before and I'm not sure how to go about it. And of course there's the reverse glass painting - of which I've done very little . . . . so many things to try . . . ■ It's about time for bed . . . and maybe a little cake before . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment