Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday morning . . . .

6:00 am - I woke up about 3:00 am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. That hasn't happened in a long time. Now I'm up, I've fed the dogs, and writing the blog. ■ It's raining. In fact it's been raining since about 5:00 am. Here, I just grabbed a shot of the radar image. It looks like a lot of it has passed, but still more to go. ■ It looks to be a good day for drawing. I've got two commissions to work on. ■ More later on . . . 10:15 am - The rain earlier started and stopped and started and stopped and now it's raining again. The radar picture on the right shows what's ahead of us today. Look at all that rain to the west of us. ■ All this rain and warm weather should get rid of the rest of remaining snow. Now I have to look forward to getting the ladder out and cleaning the gutters of the leaves that fell in at the end of fall. Always something to look forward to!

2 comments:

  1. thunderstorms here also....but most have traveled east! Mexico was great..weather fantastic.......But now we are in in Illinois again..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the cold north. I'll bet you already miss the warm weather in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete