Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thoughts?

It's been a busy day, or at least it seems like it. Shoveled some snow - and boy was it heavy. That snow from yesterday was dense. All I did was shovel our sidewalks and I was out of breath for a bit. This is the type of snow they call "heart attack snow" - way too heavy for people to shovel - ok not young people, but us older folks. ■ The picture on the right is the non-moving result of trying to get a javascript applet to work. This is a still screen capture of it, but in the applet the water moves. Whoever wrote it did a great job. I used it on our band's website (still using it) about 7 years ago and it took me awhile to "refigure it out" and get it to work again. ■ Did ribs on the grill tonight. Simple and delicious. ■ Watched a show on food in Ireland. One of the items they showed was smoked salmon and it made me hungry for my smoked salmon. Mmmm . . . I think I'll have to smoke some in the near future. ■ Lots of thoughts running through my brain. Maybe I'll share some of them later. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment