Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New template

I decided to try a different template for the blog. I may try some others in the future to see how they look. ■ That's Mollie lying on the floor near the fireplace. Just relaxing with her people while they watch some TV. I took the picture with my iphone and since there's no flash I had to bring it into Word and lighten the picture up a bit - otherwise you'd be wondering why I put a black picture in the blog. ■ I've got a bunch of stuff to do today. Got to call for an appointment for my brain scan; order some med refills, and go and do a little jammin' with a friend down in Elgin. Off I go. ■ Bob and I had a mix-up on the time, so we've postponed the jam until tomorrow. ■ I did make an appointment for my brain scan - doesn't that sound scarey?! I'll do that on Thursday and they can see if there's anything abbynormal - I had to use that term from "Young Frankenstein." A great - classic movie. ■ We did burgers on the grill tonight. They were good. ■ All for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture of Mollie-she looks soooooooo relaxed. New template??? I couldn't really tell....it looked great. May not be able to check in next week as we leave for Mexico on Saturday.
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a new template, but not radically different. I'll probably try other templates down the road. Mexico . . . I want to go too!

    ReplyDelete