Friday, March 21, 2008

More snow . . .


11:45 am - That's a current picture of our neighborhood. I must confess that I'm sick and tired of the snow. This has just been a brutal winter. And now it's March 21st and it's snowing - again. Total accumulation is going to be somewhere between 3 and 9 inches. At least we know this snowfall won't stick around very long as the temperatures during the day are above freezing. ■ 2:00 pm - It's still snowing. I think we've got about 6 inches so far. My next door neighbor shoveled my sidewalks and driveway (bless him) and now you can't even tell. I'd like to get out there and shovel (ok, I don't really want to shovel, but ...), but my back is kind of out today. I keep hoping that it'll loosen up as the day goes on, but it's just not doing that. 3:15 pm - thought I'd add another picture. The village plowed earlier today - around 10:00 am, but hasn't been back since. We were going to go out and see my old band play tonight, but with this snow and bad roads we've decided against it.


2 comments:

  1. Until today, I thought I had pretty much missed out on our winter, what with working in NC right now. It was 70 when I got on the plane yesterday, then I come home to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70º sounds like heaven right now. At least it'll be above freezing so the snow should melt pretty quickly. 70º . . . . mmmm . . . .

    ReplyDelete