Monday, March 24, 2008

More thoughts - no decisions . . . .

The picture almost looks like a UFO. Or maybe my imagination is getting carried away at this point. At any rate, it's not a UFO - it's just a lamp by my desk. It would be more fun if it were a UFO! ■ Got some little things done today, but, as always, there's a lot to do. ■ I've been thinking about trying to do a drawing-a-day, but I don't know if I could do that. There are people that do a painting-a-day. That's tough. Hard to do, and maybe impossible to keep up over an extended period of time. I do want to get back to trying some painting. I've got some watercolors which are good for watercolor washes on pen and ink drawings. But, I'd love to try some acrylics, or even oil painting. I think I'd need some instruction on oil painting. I've never tried that before. Heck, I've done very little with acrylics. Ok, and not much with watercolors either. ■ What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment