Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Backs, canes, and drawings

The picture is of some of my continuing cane collection. It's not all of them as I know I have 1, or 2 in my closet, 2 by our bed, at least 1 in our front hall closet and I think 1 in each car. Unfortunately none are exactly the same - no matched sets. That would be nice to have (a matched set) as too many times I'm forced to use 2 canes to get around. ■ Finished a few little things today. Also got out and took a few pictures of a home I've been commissioned to draw. Now I've got to go through those pictures and see which view is the best one for the pen and ink. ■ I need to do a little straightening up in my studio. Too many extraneous papers, frames, and mattes lying around. I also need to get out my paints and see what shape they're in.



No comments:

Post a Comment