Thursday, March 20, 2008

Brain scan

6:15 am - Lots to do today. I need to clean my office; start on a drawing; go for my brain scan; and give a guitar lesson. ■ Yesterday I went to Elgin to a friend's house and we jammed a bit. It was a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it again. That's the guitar (my Tele) on the left that I took to his house. Got to get the garbage out to the curb. Back later. ■ 3:45 pm - back from the MRI of my brain. It's a closed MRI and it's confining and claustrophobic. A couple of years ago we were in Ireland and one of the people in our group was a co-inventor of the open MRI. I wish our hospital had an open MRI. At least it was only a 20 minute ordeal. Not too bad.

2 comments:

  1. Did they find any thing? Or was the screen blank?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't have any results for a couple of days. The MRI sure is loud.

    ReplyDelete