Thursday, July 31, 2008

Talkin' 'bout my girl . . . . .

. . . . . my girl! . . . . . I've got so much sunshine . . . . . An old Temptations' song, but here it applies to my girl Mollie. What a sweet dog. ■ Did steak on the grill with corn on the cob tonight. Delicious. ■ Bought a new smoker today, which I'll use to smoke the salmon on Saturday. Can't wait to try smoking again on a regular smoker. I'll let you know how it turns out. ■ Once again it's late - almost 10:30 pm. I've got to stop staying up this late. ■ Oh, some good news. The doc too me off of one of my meds. My blood sugar count (A1C) has gone down to a normal range. I'm sure he still considers me to be diabetic, but at least it's one med I don't have to take - at least for now. And hopefully my vision won't decline. That's one of the things I worried about most. Hard for an artist to draw if he can't see. ■

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the salmon!! My mouth is watering......see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete