Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dental work . . . and a new job

Went to my dentist this morning to get a cap put on a tooth. I've been wearing a temporary cap for a couple of weeks and was supposed to go in last Tuesday for the permanent cap, but ended up on jury duty. ■ The new job: I happened to walk into my favorite guitar store the other day and they asked me if I wanted a job! Yes, I do. It's a part-time job, but at least I'll be bringing in some money. I don't start until the middle of August. The only downside of this is that I have to work Wednesday nights, which has been band practice night. We'll have to figure something out with the practice situation. ■ 11:16 pm - Man, another late night. I've got to stop these. ■ Thanks to all those who have congratulated me on the new upcoming job. I appreciate the congrats. ■ Bullfrog booked a couple of new gigs today. And they're close - Crystal Lake. That saves on time and gas. ■ There was something else I was gonna tell you, but I can't remember it. Maybe I'll remember tomorrow - probably. Really, I'll probably remember it after I've climbed in bed. Age???? ■ Oh, and my new crown feels good. I like my dentist. ■

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! and good luck!

    Ellyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Steve - First the band and now a job. Don't forget to keep blogging :)
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete