Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Songs to learn . . . A job . . .

The band will be here in a few minutes to practice. I've been working on learning a bunch of new songs. A couple of gigs and I'll have 'em all down. ■ It's been a beautiful day today. Mid 70s and not too humid. I wish the weather were like this all summer! ■ The guys are here. Time to practice. More later . . . ■ 11:35 pm - yeah, I know, it's late. I was going to go to bed earlier, but I spilled a glass of water on my mouse and keyboard. The keyboard appears to be ok, but the mouse has a problem with the scroll wheel. I've got a feeling that I'll be going out tomorrow to get a new mouse. Not what I had in mind. ■ Band practice went just fine. We went over the songs that are new to me and started messing around with a new song. We also picked out a few country songs to work on. ■ And the job. Well, I think I'll tackle that subject tomorrow. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment