Sunday, July 20, 2008

Done, Rain, home, & I'm tired!

It was a fun gig last night. We played for 5 hours. That's a long time. My back held out, but just barely. Today I'm tired and sore. ■ More later. ■■■■■ Sorry it's been so long since I posted. It's been a long/short weekend. What the heck does that mean? It was short 'cause it was only 2 days, but it was long because my wife and I were apart. She went up to see her sister in Wisconsin and I stayed here with the dogs. Only 2 days, but it felt like a week. ■ Old news, but the gig was fun. We played for 5 hours instead of the 4 we usually play. And I could feel it this morning. Heck, I can feel it now. I've got to start exercising. I need to lose weight and get in shape for not only playing, but just to get in better shape. ■ Oh, the rain in the title is there because it rained just after we stopped playing and started taking down. It rained all the way driving home. In fact the dogs didn't want to go outside after I got home. It took some coaxing to get them out. ■ Tomorrow's another day and I've got a lot to get done this week. And we've got 2 gigs this weekend. I better get on the treadmill . . . . . ■

No comments:

Post a Comment