Saturday, July 12, 2008

A fun night! And more fun today!

(People at the gig last night.)

My body is a little sore as are my hands from playing the gig last night. I haven't done that in a couple of years. We've got 3 more gigs coming up this month, so that'll ease me back into being able to stand for 4 hours with a guitar on my shoulders. And I'll get used to lifting all the equipment again - which reminds me that I still have to unload my car! ■ I actually used the picture above in a posting last night, but the photo was so dark. My iphone doesn't have a flash on it, so all pictures are done with available lighting. This morning, however, I downloaded a picture enhancer from the App Store on iTunes. It basically allows one to adjust the brightness and contrast on existing photos on my iphone. ■ We're going to our across-the-street neighbor's '60s party this afternoon and I've got some salmon to smoke for it. I started brining the salmon last night, so it should be very tasty - mmm . . . . . ■

No comments:

Post a Comment