Friday, July 4, 2008

Home, sweet, home . . .

It was a busy vacation and we're glad to be back home. We both did some catching-up today with emails, laundry, etc. I still have more to do, but that'll come tomorrow. ■ Our next door neighbors invited us over for dinner on their deck this afternoon. A great meal, I must say. ■ Tomorrow I've got to put gig pictures up from Bullfrog's last couple of gigs; mow the lawn; clean gutters - we have small trees growing out of some of them. I did clean them once this spring, but didn't get a chance to clean them again before we left for vacation. I also have some sort of javascript conflict with at least one of my Firefox extensions. I wish it would tell me where the conflict is! ■ On to bed now. ■ Oh, happy 4th of July! ■

No comments:

Post a Comment