Friday, August 1, 2008

Sunset

11:20 pm - I gotta quit this late night blogging. Time seems to slip away during the day. ■ The picture is from my iPhone taken when the sun was beginning to slide from the sky. The cloud was beautiful - much prettier than it appears in this picture. ■ Today was quiet. Holly was home. She did get out to get her hair done and to order an iPhone. It'll take a coule of weeks for the phone to come in. ■ We did chicken on the grill tonight. It was good. ■ Tomorrow I have to smoke the salmon - it's in brine right now. Should be delicious. ■ I cut our backyard and my next door neighbor's backyard this afternoon. I have to get more gas before I do the rest. I used to go through maybe 2 cans of gas in a summer of mowing. Now it's a lot more with the John Deere. Of course I'm mowing a lot more lawn this year too. ■ We've got a going away party to go to tomorrow. I think I mentioned it in an earlier post this week. One of my other daughters, Amy, is moving to Albuquerque, NM. (I think I said it was Arizona before!) Ok, she's not really my daughter, but the daughter of some of our best friends - so that kind of make her (and her sister) my daughter(s). That party begins in the late afternoon and from there I have to drive to a gig in Carol Stream, IL. ■ More tomorrow - from the party and from the gig. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment