Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The studio - what a mess . . .

This is a quick pic of my music studio. What a mess. My band, Bullfrog, used to practice in it, but when I retired from the band 2 years ago it fell into chaos. I was recently asked to come back into the band - so now the studio has to be cleaned up and organized. And fast! We're having practice here tomorrow night. More pics as I get it cleaned up. ■ I started cleaning, but a lot more to go. Maybe some more pics tomorrow. ■ Did some small steaks on the grill tonight. I ended up slicing up a couple and making fajitas with them. It was very good. ■ Lots of new songs to learn for Bullfrog. Some I've never heard of. Thank goodness for youtube. ■ Time for bed. Oh, Cubs won tonight. ■

1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard much about the treadmill.....are you still walking? :=)

    ReplyDelete