Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And Jupiter aligns with Mars . . . . . .

11:05 pm - Another late post. I've got to get to bed earlier! ■ So the pictures on the left. What are they? Or, better yet, who are they of? (Is that correct English??? I think not!) Top left - Pat, Heide, & Jac - the father. Top right - Pat's girl friend (sorry, I can't remember her name. Beautiful girl.) Bottom left - My wife - beautiful girl too. Bottom right - Jupiter - taken through Jac's telescope with my iPhone. We were invited over to our across-the-street-neighbor's house for a couple of cold ones during the Cubs game. - Hey, Cubs won! Had a great time talking. ■ Jac has this very nice telescope that he set up to view Jupiter. I thought it would be Venus 'cause you can see Venus on most nights - it's the brightest "star" that you can see. But this was Jupiter. Jac said you can see the rings and the moons through the 'scope. My eyes apparently aren't that good anymore 'cause I couldn't see 'em. ■ Ran to Sam's Club today to pick up some stuff - including some salmon that I've got to smoke for a party on Saturday. There's a going-away party for one of my other "daughters" on Saturday. She's moving to Arizona. We're going to miss her. ■ Speaking of smoked salmon - I've to to pick up a new smoker tomorrow. I've invited my neighbor Jac to come over and help me put it together as I've put 2 Weber grills together backward! Why can't I see how things go together? ■ Time for bed. ■ Oh, they poured my sidewalk today. I'll have to take a picture tomorrow. I know you're really interested. ■

1 comment:

  1. She's actually moving to Albuquerque. Bryan is in the Air Force and stationed there.

    ReplyDelete