Saturday, July 5, 2008

Would you look at all those places!

Every once in awhile I look to see where people are from that visit my blog. They're from all over the world. Most I think stumble onto the blog, read it briefly, and then flee. Some, I think, do stick around for awhile and read a few posts. ■ It's been a day of trying to get some things done around the house. Being gone for a week puts you behind. I needed to cut the grass and my next door neighbor had cut it on Wednesday. I'm sure it'll need to be cut in another couple of days. I also cleaned out one of the gutters where we had a small forest growing. I should have taken a picture of it before I cleaned it out. Robin Hood and his merry men could have hidden in it. ■ I also got around to putting gig pictures up form the last couple of Bullfrog gigs. I wasn't home when Terry, the band photographer, sent them to me. ■ BBQ chicken on the grill tonight. And I do believe we're short on beer, so I'd better make a quick run for that. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment