Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tired and sore.


It's morning. I initially got up around 7:30 am. Stayed up for a little while then crawled back in bed and got another ½ of sleep. It's not enough sleep, but it'll have to do until tonight. ■ My hands are sore from playing. Playing for 3+ hours is hard unless you're used to it. Lots of string bending, chording and riffs over the stretch of a gig and I'm just not used to it. I'm doing another gig with Bullfrog in a couple of weeks, so I'll have to start practicing. ■ And as I stretch my shoulder muscles I find that they're sore too. Having a guitar hang from them for 4 hours is something I'm not used to. Practice, practice, practice . . . ■


2 comments:

  1. work thru the aches and the pains and enjoy the experience! Especially the friends and the guests.
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. It was just so good seeing all of our "Bullfrog Family & Friends" group. The aches will work themselves out. And I'd better get in shape for the next gig.

    ReplyDelete