Thursday, June 12, 2008

Photos, lawn, shopping, and rabid bats!


So much to do today. I've been working on getting pictures ready and up on the Kalo Foundation website. I found that when I used a program to make them smaller, (large photos take too long to be displayed on a webpage) it reduced the quality too much. I'm back to, well square 2 on the photos. Reducing them one-by-one will take a long time, but I'm not sure I have any choice. ■ I also need to mow the lawn again. And I've got to get out to Sam's and buy ribs and salmon. And a couple of other errands to do. ■ My wife called me. She was concerned that there have been a couple of rabid bats found in Cary. It concerns me too. I'll have to keep an eye out for them. You can see the bats in the summer sweeping through the sky getting insects. Here I go. More later . . . ■


No comments:

Post a Comment