Monday, June 23, 2008

Dentist


The tooth I had a root canal done on back in March began giving me some pain Saturday night at the gig. I was supposed to go and get it crowned after the root canal, but kept forgetting. Well, nothing like a little pain to remind one! So, this morning I called the dentist's office and the answering service said that they opened at 10:30 am. I thought better to show up at 10:30 am in person rather than a phone call, so that's what I did. I now have an antibiotic to take and an appointment for this Wednesday afternoon. ■ No pictures from the gig yet. ■ More later. ■ 10:02 pm - Still no pictures. ■ Getting ready for the upcoming vacation. We're both looking forward to it. It'll be a lot of driving, but we're going to get to see a few relatives and old friends - and even some new ones. ■ I've been checking the temps in Jane Lew, NC. That's where we'll spend the first night. We'll have to remember to bring a sweatshirt, or jacket as it's down in the mid 60's there at night. Nice for sleeping. The rest of the trip looks like it'll be in the 90's. Hot! ■


No comments:

Post a Comment