Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cardiologist appointment day.


This is a picture, actually 2 pictures stitched together, of the Kalo Foundation board meeting last night. It's a hard working group and I'm proud to be part of it. ■ I've got an appointment with my cardiologist in about 45 minutes, so I've got to get moving here. I wonder what the diagnosis will be. ■ 12:30 pm - I've been back from the cardiologist for awhile; had a little lunch; worked on the drawing and now checking email, etc. The cardiologist said my ejection fraction is up and that the blood is flowing through my heart well - so I guess that means the valves and so forth are fine. The biggest thing I have to do is lose weight. And don't I know it. I've been eating less for quite awhile (maybe not enough, huh?), but need to eat even less AND I need to exercise. ■ And on a lighter note - it's raining today and hopefully it'll wash the rest of those "helicoptor seeds" down into the gutters. ■ I'm hearing the sound of shoveling outside. I look out the window and the village is out shoveling those "helicopters" out from around the drains in the street. Yup, that's how thick they are this year. ■


2 comments:

  1. As long as you are aware of the situation - I'm sure you will continue to make changes! Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ol' heart is stronger, but I need to get on the ol' treadmill!

    ReplyDelete