Friday, June 6, 2008

Day is done . . .

The day is almost over. The sun is going down. Soon the Cubs will be
starting their game in LA. I'll be going to bed. ■ 11:05 PM - Going to bed??? I didn't make my 9:00 pm bedtime. The Cubs are losing 2 to 0 right now. ■ I'm playing with my old band, Bullfrog, tomorrow night. It'll be fun. I do miss the band. I miss playing music with the guys and with other people. And I miss the ol' "Bullfrog Family & Friends." That's the group that's been showing up to gigs for the last almost 10 years. I've got lots to do tomorrow in preparation for the gig. I've got to check my guitars to see if they need to be adjusted; bring up the monitors from the basement ('cause I've got to bring monitors to the gig); load up speaker cables and mic cables, etc. Lots to do. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment