Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kalo, ribs, and smoked salmon . . .

Another late night post. Ok, it's not that late - only 9:35 pm, but it's late for me. ■ The picture at the left was taken at the Kalo Foundation's Krehbiel-Kalo exhibition a couple of weeks ago. I've been too busy doing other things than getting the pictures from the event up on the Kalo foundation website (www.kalofoundation.org). I've got to make a couple of hours available tomorrow to get those up! ■ I've been cleaning house today to get ready for our guests from Baton Rouge arriving on Friday. Man I wish our dogs didn't shed! I also started working on the cruise video - we're having our post-cruise party this weekend - hence our friends from Baton Rouge, but I just haven't been able to get motivated in creating it. ■ Lots left to do tomorrow and Friday. I've got to go to Sam's tomorrow and buy salmon and ribs. I'm doing ribs Friday night for dinner and have to smoke salmon on Saturday for the post-cruise party. I've got to brine the salmon on Friday. Got a delicious recipe for the brine. Mmmmm . . . . . can't wait. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment